strongly agree | agree | neutral | disagree | strongly disagree
Snow Patrol — “Just Say Yes”
I’m running out of ways to make you see I want you to stay here beside me
I won’t be ok and I won’t pretend I am so just tell me today and take my hand
please take my hand, please take my hand
it’s so simple and you know it is
we can’t be to and fro like this all our lives
you’re the only way to me
the path is clear
what do I have to say to you, for god’s sake, dear
just say yes, just say there’s nothing holding you back
it’s not a test, nor a trick of the mind
just say yes, cause I’m aching and I know you are too
for the touch of your warm skin as I breathe you in
I can feel your heartbeat through my shirt
this was all I wanted, all I want, it’s all I want
I had given up soul-searching because I realized now that it was simply too late. Way past too late. The battle had become a war. And I was, for better or worse, the only leader we had.
From here on out the second-guessing, the legitimate doubts, and the self-indulgent whining, they were over. Save them for my old age in the unlikely event that I ever had an old age."Jake, Book #53: The Answer, pg. 9 (by K.A. Applegate)
In the original anime, Sailor Moon is the leader; however, in the manga, Sailor Venus is considered the leader (because the job of the sailor guardians is to protect the princess!). It’s already been stated on Sailor Venus’ official character sheet for Sailor Moon: Crystal that she will be the leader. In the manga, Sailor Venus uses the Holy Blade (or Sword of the Silver Crystal) to defeat Beryl. I very much expect this to happen in Sailor Moon: Crystal.
↳ 2. Magic Knight Rayearth
So I created Animorphs sims in my game (in this file I very seldom interact with them) and it’s been legitimately a riot:
- every single sim interested in women has told Rachel “I don’t care what anyone says, I think you’re hot” except of course her Dad, Uncle Steve, and cousins Tom and Jake.
- My cocktail of mods came together to create a bi-sexual Marco with literally no involvement on my part.
- Rachel’s first three wishes were:get a job in the fashion profession, gain an athletic skill point, and skinny dip in a hot tub with Tobias
- I accidentally made Tobias a fairy and he keeps playing pranks on Marco
- Marco and Jake had a fight and I THINK it was because both of them tried to flirt with Cassie at the same time
- Marco is currently dating a townie who is also some kind of town hooker
- Ax got abucted by aliens when he was supposed to be heading out to work and came back with an alien pregnancy.
- Homer sleeps in Cassie’s bed every night even though he COULD sleep in Jake’s bed or his fancy doggie bed which is also in Jakes room
- Since I put in the basketball court Rachel keeps challenging everyone to dunking matches (and winning duh)